The third installment using Mama Elephant Potted Pretties, together with Small Talk and Three Amigos clear stamps sets.
How about a little fun for today’s card, but with a good message behind.
Here is my creation for today,
Step by step instructions
- Stamp potted cacti and smiley face using Mama Elephant Potted Pretties with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a white card stock.
- Stamp Top Hat image using Mama Elephant Three Amigos Clear Stamps Set.
- Stamp ant, dialogues using Mama Elephant Small Talk Clear Stamps Set.
- Color all images with Copic Markers.
- Adhere card stock onto card base using foam tape.
Well, a true friend never judges. Who will want to hug a cactus? Mmm…maybe his true friend, the little ant! See how happy the ant is?
I love the set Small Talk from Mama Elephant, featuring various dialogues and cute ants, bee and lady bird that can easily complement other stamp sets you have.
For those who follow me on IG, you may have seen this little dancing bug before but here is just a quick sharing of some more fun with Small Talk clear stamps set.
Hope you like today’s card design. For more projects, just click on the Mama Elephant stamp set below,
Supplies and Tools