Today, I am going to share with you this brilliant, bright and cheery “Believe in Your Dreams” card using Lawn Fawn Flutter By clear stamp set today. Sending a little spring to wherever you are.
Here is my creation,
“Believe in Your Dreams” step by step instructions
- Cut out a circle using a scrap paper and use that as stencil for blending a circle shape on card base.
- Using Tim Holtz Distress ink Tumbled Glass, blend within the circle stencil and blend a little Crushed Olive to have a tint of green (I blend just a little on the part where I intend to stamp the images so it will not affect any of the coloring later).
- Stamp flower images using Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink and stamp some extra on post it tag to use as masking.
- Stamp leaves and small flower images over to complete the design.
- Color images with copic markers.
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Dye Ink Rich Cocoa (I split the sentiment into two separate lines).
- Add sequins as desired (I use Ranger Glosssy Accent to adhere to card base).
- Add Zig Wink of Stella - Clear on the largest flower, only at the tip of the petals.
- Trace Zig Wink of Stella - Clear over the stamped sentiment to add a subtle shimmer.
I created this design about two days ago but just felt it was a little bare and finally, decided to add some sequins and apply some Wink of Stella to complete the whole card.
Hope you like this design.
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn LF383 Flutter By Clear Stamp Set
- Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink for stamping
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass and Crushed Olive for color blending
- Copic markers for coloring
- Zig Wink of Stella for accents
- Ranger Glossy Accent for adhering sequins
Submitted to the following challenge(s)