It is the weekly Colour Me! challenge and I am so inspired by the colour combination and decided to add to my list of birthday card ideas with this wonder colour palette.
Step by step instructions
- On a water colour paper, stamp the fox using Versafine Toffee, mask the image with masking paper.
- Stamp the wreath using Versafine Onyx Black.
- Stamp banner using Versafine Toffee.
- Color the images. I used Caren D’ache to watercolor and add Derwent Intense colour pencils to add more shading of darker tone.
- When banner colouring is dry, stamp the sentiment using Versafine Toffee.
- Cut out banner and the stamped image. Layer the square image tag on turquoise colour cardstock with double sided tape.
- Attach image tag on card base using foam tape.
- Attach banner using foam tape.
- Tie a piece of twine at the center fold of card base.
I hope you like this design and inspired to play with the colour palette with Colour Me! card challenge.
Be sure to check out the rest of the my Design Team members’ creations here,
Supplies and Tools
- Mama Elephant Charmed clear stamp set
- Versafine Toffee and Onyx Black ink pad
- Caren D’ache Neo Color Water Soluble Crayons
- Derwent Intense Ink Pencils
- Foam Tape