Happy Monday everyone!
Today’s sharing of my very first box card using three stamp sets from Lawn Fawn – Gleeful Garden, Flirty Frames and Hello Sunshine.
Although these three stamp sets have been around for a long time, but they are absolutely timeless and can be really versatile!
Here’s my card,
I am using Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box dies but skipped the scalloped edges for this box card.
The various images for the snails, mushrooms, grass and flowers are from Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens clear stamps stamped with Memento dye ink and colored using Copic Markers (see below for all the marker color numbers).
The frame is an image stamped from Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames clear stamp set.
For the clouds and sun, I use Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine clear stamp set, and Versa Color Baby Blue and Canary Pigment ink.
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn Gleeful Garden clear stamps and coordinating dies
- Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine clear stamps and coordinating dies
- Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames clear stamps and coordinating dies
- Versa Color – Baby Blue & Canary
- Memento Dye Ink
- Copic Markers – G05, G09, G46, R17, Y08, Y17, Y18, Y35, RV21, E27, E50, E55, E57 and E59
- Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box Dies
- Evolution Advanced Die Cut Machine
Hope you like the card! Have a great week ahead!