I am so glad to have achieved the “Honorable Mention” for my last challenge with CASology last week.
And for this week, they have a great cue - Sweet, which I really want to make a super CAS card, stretching my simple stamps to create something different.
Here is my creation for CASology Week 142 - Sweet Challenge,
I am using three different sets from Mama Elephant, it sounds complicated but it’s really very simple.
When I saw the cue for “Sweet”, the first thing I thought of was a Thank You Card with a message “So sweet of you” but I didn’t have any candy image and so, this is what I came up with.
Step by step instructions
- Stamp the Heart filament light on opposite sides to form a candy (Mama Elephant Lights Out Clear Stamps) with Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Premium Dye Ink Pad - Wild Rose.
- Mask part of the sentiment “Thinking of you” with washi tape and ink ONLY “of you” (Mama Elephant In My Heart Clear Stamps). Remove washi tape and stamp “of you”
- Mask part of the sentiment “I’m sorry” with washi tape and ink ONLY “so” (Mama Elephant Type It Clear Stamps). Remove washi tape and stamp “so”.
- Apply Wink of Stella - Clear on the candy.
I hope you like this Thank You Card design. Though simple, but the fun is about mixing and matching stamps set and playing part of sentiment to create your own message.
Supplies and Tools
- Mama Elephant Lights Out
- Mama Elephant Type It
- Mama Elephant In My Heart
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Premium Dye Ink Pad - Wild Rose
- Wink of Stella - Clear