I am so excited to share with you my very first card creation as part of CASology Design Team.
If you like Clean and Simple design, don’t miss out the fun challenges at CASology, it is just awesome!
This week’s cue,
and the wonderful sponsor for the winner is Cindy B Designs, which offers great card classes. Be sure to participate and have fun!
This is what I have created using Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters,
I love bringing out the main sentiment from the rest of the design and adding simple effects just to draw the attention to the wordings.
Step by step instructions
- Stamp scooter image on card base using Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink.
- On a separate card stock, stamp the scooter and sentiment.
- Color the scooter image
- Die cut using MFT Pierced Oval Stax.
- Ink the die cut oval edges with Memento Tuxedo Black ink to draw more attention to the sentiment and the colored portion of the scooter.
- Align the two scooter image and adhere to the cardbase using foam tape.
I hope you like my creation and be sure to head over to my team mates’ blogs and check out their lovely creation!
Supplies and Tools
- Paper Smooches Spiffy Scooters
- MFT Pierced Oval Stax
- Copic Markers – V09, YR68, Y08, C5, C7
- Evolution Advanced
- Foam Tape
- Memento Tuxedo Black