Happy Friday everyone,
Remember the sad sushi on Wednesday? He’s all happy now, thanks to Ebi Sushi, and let’s see what he is up to now!
He is attempting to cheer up another sushi…let the blessing go on and on, almost like Pay It Forward movement, I suppose.
Step by Step Instructions
- Stamp the Sushi using Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.
- Stamp speech bubble using Lawn Fawn LF431 A Birdie Told Me.
- Stamp the heart shape using Versa Color - 14 Scarlet.
- Mask part of the sentiment and ink “The Way”, remove the mask and stamp.
- Mask part of the sentiment and ink “You Roll”, remove the mask and stamp.
- Color all the images.
This happy sushi is now making another sushi happy! Spread the love, spread the joy! That’s the wonderful thing about card making! Putting a little blessing in a humble little card.
I hope you like this fun series of the “Chatty-Sushi” and play along with Lawn Fawn Let’s Roll Stamp set. A basic clear stamps set goes a long way!
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn LF431 A Birdie Told Me
- Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Versacolor - 14 Scarlet Pigment Ink Pad
- Copic markers for coloring