Today, I am going to share with you a clean and simple design birthday card which I used small images from Simon Says Stamp Lovely Spring clear stamp set.
In my previous post, I mentioned that this set is SSS Exclusive set which I find it really versatile to create simple botanical images by using two of the branches from the clear stamp set.
Inspired by my previous Thank You card as Guest Designer, I re-created a similar design but added simple dry embossed border lines to bring out the design and adhere to card base with foam tape.
Here is my creation,
Step by step instructions
- Stamp sentiment using SSS Sending And Wishing clear stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink on white card stock.
- Stamp the branch with leaves and dots using SSS Lovely Spring clear stamp set with SSS Bean Stalk Green Dye Ink.
- Use Distress markers – Peeled Paint and add a little darker tone to the leaves.
- Use Wink of Stella – Clear to blend distress marker ink within the image of the leaves.
- Score a line across the top and bottom of the stamp images.
- Attach card stock to card base using foam tape.
- Add Ranger Glossy Accent on the dots.
Here’s a closer look at the at the stamp set I used to create the leaves and branches. The sentiment is from a different set of stamps. Do check out the range of SSS clear stamps here.
Supplies and tools
I hope you like this clean and simple design. Less is more!