It has been quite sometime since my last post as I was really tied up with some stuff and wasn’t really able to craft and update my blog.
But I am glad to be back at my craft table and today, I am going to share with you a creation using the technique of embossing and blending of the background for this week’s CMCC #94.
Be sure to pop by and participate as the color palette is just lovely!
Here is my Hello card creation to share with you,
Step by step instructions
- On a white cardstock, run through Evolution Advanced with the use of KaiserCraft Embossing Folder – Leaves pattern.
- Blend the embossed cardstock using Distress Ink Pads – Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord.
- Cut out banner using Mama Elephant Bold Banner dies using black card stock.
- On a white cardstock, blend Distress Ink Pads – Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick. Die cut “hello” sentiment using Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello dies. Spritz a little Distress Marker – Dusty Concord over the die cut sentiment.
- Attach sentiment on banner. Attach banner using foam tape to the background.
- Attach the design onto card base using Sook Wang double sided tape.
I hope you like today’s sharing.
Do check out the rest of the DT design and be inspired by this wonderful color combination,
Here are my team mates’ creation and I am sure you will be so inspired by their creation using this week’s color.
Can’t wait to see your creation using this wonderful color palette from Colour Me!
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello
- Mama Elephant Bold Banner
- Kaisercraft Embossing Folder – Leaves pattern
- Distress Ink Pads – Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord
- Distress Markers – Dusty Concord
- Mini Round Blending Tool
- Distress Markers Spritzer
- Evolution Advanced