Ok, this is quite an old wooden stamp from Hero Arts, but I really love how the poinsettia is embedded in a simple frame.
With a little masking and help with Inkadinkado Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, this overlapping stamping can be done really easily.
Here is my creation for today,
Step by step instructions
- Stamp the center poinsettia first, mask with post-it, align the image with Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and stamp the other two images.
- Color with Copic markers
- Stamp sentiment from Paper Smooches
- Add Wink of Stella – Red to the flower petals
I hope you like today’s creation. Drop by my team mates’ creation and I am sure you will be so inspired by their creation using this week’s color.
Looking forward to seeing your card submissions to Colour Me Card Challenge!
Supplies and tools
- Hero Arts E4277 Framed Poinsettia wood mounted stamp
- Paper Smooches Joyful Greetings
- Copic Sketch markers – R46, R17, YG09, Y04, YR16
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
- Inkadinkado Stamp-A-Ma-Jig