Happy Sunday to all!
It’s really a great honor to be the Guest Designer at CAS on Sunday.
This week’s challenge theme is Tic Tac Toe and you get to choose the combination for your card inspiration based on this grid provided it’s three in a row. Isn’t that fun?
So, let’s take a look at what I have created using this combination: Black & White + 1 Color, Male or Female, Thank You.
Step by step instructions
- Stamp sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
- Stamp the branch with leaves and dots using Simon Says Stamp Bean Stalk Green Dye Ink. This stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp Lovely Spring set.
- Use Distress markers - Peeled Paint and add a little darker tone to the leaves.
- Use Wink of Stella - Clear to blend distress marker ink within the image of the leaves.
- Add Ranger Glossy Accent on the dots.
This clean and simple card is refreshing to the look due to the white space and refreshing green ink.
This is an exclusive SSS stamp set that comes with a complete die set, available only at their online store. I find it versatile to create your own design and it can be used in many different ways, just like the last card I made.
I will be posting a series of cards using this stamp set, so do stay tuned!
I hope you like this design and get inspired to make one for the challenge. So head over now to CAS on Sunday and join in the fun!
Supplies and Tools
- Simon Says Stamp SSS101523 Lovely Spring Clear stamp set
- Penny Black 2916F Thanks, Thanks Wood Mounted Stamp
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink pad
- Simon Says Stamp Beanstalk Green Premium Dye Ink pad
- Tim Holtz distress Marker - Peeled Paint
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Ranger Glossy Accent