Want some ice cream treats…on paper? I was so thrilled when I received Lawn Fawn Treat Yourself clear stamp set from Butterfly Reflections Ink. I got it for free! Yes, you heard that right! And I Screamed “Ice Cream”!!
I have been buying my craft stash from this wonderful online craft store and every purchase helps me accumulate points to redeem products. So, during my last craft haul with BRI, there were some stamps and dies that I redeemed for free! Woohoo!
Without further ado, here’s my creation to share with you using one of the freebies I redeemed,
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine’s dark chocolate but I didn’t want to color the ice cream brown and so I sent out a little IG post to get my crafty friends call out their favorites! The first to comment is Vanilla and here it is: Vanilla ice cream specially for cardcrazycreations!
I paired this up with Lawn Fawn Flirty frames for the tag and didn’t want to add color to it. I wanted the main focus to be on the ice cream and that’s why the rest of the background is stamped using Simon Says Stamp Lavender, a very soft, pastel color, without any coloring.
I stamped the little red hearts from Treat Yourself clear stamp set using Lawn Fawndamentals - Cranberry.
Lastly, the background is spritz with Distress markers - Worn Lipstick and Dusty Concord. I love the spritzer, check out more projects here.
For the yellow background and border, they are blended with Distress Ink Mustard Seed, using Ranger Mini Round Blending Tool.
I hope you like today’s creation. I have list out the supplies below for your convenience.
Supplies and tools
- Lawn Fawn Treat Yourself Clear Stamp and Dies
- Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames Clear Stamp and Dies
- Distress Ink Pad - Mustard Seed
- Distress Markers - Dustry Concord, Rusty Hinge, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen, Picket Fence
- Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad - Lavender
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamentals Premium Dye Ink Pad - Cranberry
- MFT In&Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax
- Ranger Mini Round Blending Tool
- Evolution Advanced
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer
- Foam Tape
- Sookwang double sided tape
Submitted to the following challenge(s)