What I love about Clean and Simple cards is the amount of time required to make one, especially when you need one in a hurry.
This week’s challenge at CASology (Cue: Repeat), just inspired me to challenge myself to get a card ready in just 10 minutes!
I remember my first win with CASology was this card featuring the donut from Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte, so this time, I am submitting a card using the same stamp set but completing the donut with a cup of iced cold latte!
Here’s my creation,
Step by step instructions
- Measure and position the cup to be stamped in the center with Watermark ink first as a guide for the rest of the cups. Stamp the four other cups to the left and right using Watermark ink.
- Stamp sentiment (if you can’t really see the cup, then, emboss the cups first before stamping the sentiment).
- Emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Color the center cup with Copic markers for the cup and latte.
- Apply Ranger Glossy accent onto the ice cube, sprinkle light blue glitter. Let dry.
I hope you like this design and try out CAS cards. Lots of white space makes the card looks totally refreshing!
Using gold embossing and glitter also add a little more “life” to it.
Here is the Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte stamp set,
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn LF704 Love You a Latte Clear Stamp Set
- Versamark Watermark ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Ranger Glossy Accent
- Copic Markers