How about some sushi? Last week, I played a little with Lawn Fawn Let’s Roll sushi stamps and today, I am just going to put more of the images together to create a “feast”.
This is what I created today.
Step by step instructions
- Stamp the sushi on card base and mask the stamped image with post-it tag.
- Stamp the long dish and mask with post-it tag.
- Stamp soy sauce dispenser.
- Stamp small round dish using Lawn Fawn LF704 Love You A Latte clear stamp set.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp two more sushi, chopsticks and wasabi on a separate white cardstock, die cut them.
- Color all images and shadow with Copic Markers.
- Place all die cuts on the card base using foam tape.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I am “Soy” happy to have this clear stamp and it is really fun to create cards like these.
The images are versatile for you to create different types of design and it’s really fun for many occasions.
Do check out other projects using Lawn Fawn Let’s Roll clear stamp set.
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll Clear Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn LF658 Let’s Roll Coordinating Dies
- Lawn Fawn LF704 Love You A Latte Stamp Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
- Copic Markers
- Foam Tape