Happy Wednesday and since we are already halfway through towards the weekend, how about a little fun?
Today, I am going to share with you another card using Lawn Fawn Let’s Roll, A Birdie Told Me and Love You A Latte Clear Stamps Sets. It’s fun to have small images and that’s how you can create your own story for the card.
Remember this sad sushi?
So, let’s cheer up this little fella,
Step by step instructions
- Stamp the two sushi using Memento Tuxedo black dye ink.
- Stamp speech bubble using Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me clear stamp set.
- Mask part of sentiment from Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte clear stamp set to ink just the word “smile”.
- Stamp sentiment and the heart (I am using Let’s Roll set for the heart) in the speech bubble.
- Color all images with Copic Markers.
All images are stamped using Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink. Some of the stamped images didn’t come out too clear due to the hammered textured card stock. I did all the finishing touch of the images using Copic Multiliner – Black.
I hope you like this little fun card. It’s a great cheer up card, the sushi itself already brought a smile to me and I hope it does the same for you.
Have a great week ahead! And there will be more on this Sad Sushi (sad-no-more, thanks to Ebi Sushi) this Friday.
Supplies and tools
- Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll
- Lawn Fawn LF431 A Birdie Told Me
- Lawn Fawn LF704 Love You A Latte
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Copic Markers for coloring
- Copic Multiliner