I love Penny Black Critters and just wanted to color one of my favorite images from my old wood mounted Bee Costume stamp.
This is what I created. Nothing fancy but added a few simple touches to make the whole card complete using Copic Multiliner to dot the side of the border.
Step by step instructions
- Stamp image using Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink on ivory cardstock
- Color image using Copic Colors
- Use Copic Multiliner to dot the border
- Use white uniball Signo pen to put small white dots on the wings of the cat.
- Adhere to blue cardstock
- Attach to card base using foam tape
Though nothing fancy for this card, but sometimes, adding little touches gives a more complete look. Like adding the small black dots around the border between the end of the bee to the tail of the cat gives a nice finish to the overall card.
I hope you enjoy this creation.
Supplies and Tools
- Penny Black 2243K Bee Costume woodmounted rubber stamp
- Memento Black Tuxedo Dye Ink
- Copic color
- Copic multiliner 0.3 Black
- White Uniball Signo pen
- Ivory smooth cardstock for stamping
- Blue cardstock for layering
- Foam tape