Today, I am sharing another gold embossing card using Mama Elephant Stitches Clear Stamp set. It’s a lovely set. Remember I did the other Thank You card using eight of their images from their stamp set? It is a very versatile set to own!
So, here is my card for today,
For this card, I used three different images from the stamp set. I really like small complimentary images in the clear stamp set, that gives you so much versatility in creating your own stamped image.
- Stamp sentiment “Thanks” with Watermark ink pad.
- Cover with Hero Arts Embossing Powder, dusting off excess and using dry brush to brush off if it doesn’t come off. Sometimes, I use tweezers to lightly scrap off those in fine areas.
- Stamp the stitches images both to the right and left of the sentiment with Watermark ink pad.
- Cover with Hero Arts Embossing Powder.
- Heat emboss to melt the embossing powder.
I hope you enjoy this simple idea using the clear stamp. And Gold is indeed elegant, especially with such a design.
Supplies and tools
- Mama Elephant Stitches Clear Stamp Set
- Watermark ink pad
- Hero Arts embossing powder
- Heat tool