It’s Saturday and let’s have something bright and cheery again!
Today, I am sharing this card made with Mama Elephant Tree Friends clear stamp set.
This set has been around for quite some time, but I can never get tired of the lovely tree because of it’s intricate design.
Here is my creation for today,
Step by step instructions
- On a hot pressed water color paper (smooth texture), stamp the tree with Versamark Watermark ink.
- Emboss with Gold embossing powder.
- Color the tree with copic markers as well as the small section of the ground.
- Water color the surrounding of the tree. I am using Caren D’ache Neo Color for this water color.
- Tie twine round water color paper.
- Layer water color paper over blue cardstock, leaving a small uniform border round it, with foam tape.
- Adhere the card design onto white card base using double sided tape.
I hope you have enjoyed this card idea. Gold embossing is really lovely and like my last post, I find that adding bright colors to it really makes it really beautiful. I hope you give it a try!
Here is a look at Mama Elephant Tree Friends clear stamp set. The silhouette images are also great for making cards and I am sure I will use more of this stamp set to make really fun cards.
Supplies and Tools
- Mama Elephant Tree Friends Clear Stamp Set
- Hot pressed water color paper
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Copic Markers
- Caren D’ache Neo color water soluble crayons
- Foam Tape
- Double sided Tape
- Blue cardstock
- White card base