I enjoy mixing similar theme clear stamps together to create my own “storyboard” on a card. Today, I am going to mix two of Lawn Fawn clear stamps set - Love ‘N Breakfast and Love You a Latte.
It’s a simple card but I find the message powerful and I also wish my readers the same - Start every morning with a smile.
Here is my creation,
Step by step instructions
- Stamp egg and bacon image from Love ‘N Breakfast clear stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink on card base. Stamp image again on a post-it tag, cut it out and use as masking.
- Mask the stamped egg and bacon with Post-it tag, stamp the plate from Love You a Latte clear stamp set.
- Stamp the hot steam image.
- Bend the sentiment slightly on the acrylic block and stamp the sentiment.
The coloring is done using Copics and the only accent I added was the Ranger Glossy Accent on the egg yoke. You can see the shine on it and it really looks lovely, here is a closer look.
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn Love ‘N Breakfast Clear Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte Clear Stamp Set
- Copic Markers for coloring
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink Pad
- Ranger Glossy Accent