Happy Friday everyone,
With Mama Elephant’s Rainbow Challenge for this month, I was very inspired to use back this stamp set to create something more colorful. Well, a dull old typewriter is able to churn out colorful pieces of work, if that is how you would like to interpret it.
Here’s my creation,
Step by step instructions
- On a scrap white card stock, stamp type writer and one paper image. Die cut out using Type It Creative Dies. Color typewriter in shades of grey and color the paper image in red.
- On a white card stock, position the typewriter to get an idea where to stamp the first paper image. Stamp the paper image (violet), mask it with post-it tag, and stamp the next paper image. Continue this masking and stamping technique to get 6 paper images.
- Color all the stamp paper images in order of the rainbow with copic markers.
- Adhere die cut typewriter and paper to the white card stock with foam tape.
- Adhere the finished design to a white card base with double sided tape.
I hope you like this design and maybe the burst of colors here will inspire you to create something really colorful!
Here’s a look at the stamp set and creative dies I have used for the project,
Have a great weekend ahead!
Supplies and Tools
- Mama Elephant Type It Clear Stamps
- Mama Elephant Type It Creative Cuts
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Copic Markers
- Foam Tape
- Sookwang double sided tape