Inspired by CASology Week 145 Challenge - Shape, I have created a simple CAS card that plays around with round shape.
This is a simple technique of playing with die cut shapes, simple layering and stamping sentiment on different layer of paper to add dimension. Another simple card making ideas to share with you.
This is what I have created,
Step by step instructions
- Using white cardstock, position all the different sized circle dies and run through the die cut machine.
- Position the cardstock over the card base, use pencil to trace one circle where sentiment will be stamped.
- Stamp the sentiment on the card base, positioning it within the circle tracing. This is the part which will be visible on the card base.
- Position white cardstock on card base, stamp the sentiment and align the sentiment to the one on card base.
- Adhere white cardstock on card base.
- Stamp the jewel on the circle die cut and color with Copic Markers (Color B000). Attached to the card base using foam tape.
- Color the edge of all the other circle die cuts with B000 Copic Marker and attached to card base using foam tape.
- WPlus9 Sparkle & Shine Clear Stamp
- Quickutz Nesting Circles Cookie Cutter dies
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink Pad
- Copic Sketch Markers B000
- Foam Tape
- Evolution Advanced