Today I am going to share with you this Japanese themed card for your Thank You Card ideas.
Using Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll set, this is a clean and simple card with a mellow color palette.
Here is my creation,
Step by step instructions
- Tape four sides of card base with Washi Tape.
- Blend background using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, leaving the center slightly blended. Lightly dab with Stormy skies to intensify the blue background around the four sides, especially the corners.
- Stamp the plate using Lawn Fawn Fawndamental Premium Dye Ink - Walnut.
- Color the plate with Copic Markers
- Stamp sushi on a separate white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink. Use Lawn Fawn LF658 die to cut out the sushi.
- Color sushi with Copic. Add thin layer of Ranger Glossy Accent for the sushi rice and layer with Stampendous Fun Flock Cotton Ball White. Add a thicker layer for the center of the sushi.
- Stamp sentiment “Arigato” using Lawn Fawn Fawndamental Premium Dye Ink - Walnut.
- Attached sushi on the plate using foam tape.
I hope you enjoy this simple card. I find this set is especially adorable and I can’t wait to make more cards from this set. Stay tuned!
Supplies and Tools
- Lawn Fawn LF606 Let’s Roll Clear Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn LF658 Let’s Roll Dies
- Lawn Fawn Fawndamental Premium Dye Ink - Walnut
- Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky
- Copic Markers
- Ranger Glossy Accent
- Stampendous Fun Flock - Cotton Ball White
- Foam Tape
- Evolution Advanced for die cutting